Learn about the Changes

The Town of Breckenridge is now requiring short term rental properties to have a BOLT license and a responsible agent. Learn more about the administrative rules and regulations for your property.


Special Conditions of License

For a condensed version of the new requirements and special conditions, please visit here. This describes what parking, trash, and noise encompass, along with health and safety regulations and your responsible agent.


Update Your Information

Do you need to update your license or responsible agent? Please visit the website below.


File Your Tax Return

Have you filed your tax return for your short term rental property? Visit here to learn more about remitting your taxes.